Polysun Solar Thermal Software
Design and enhance your system with Polysun, the leading simulation software for solar thermal systems
Thanks to its easy-to-use definition as well as yield and economic viability calculation features Polysun Solar Thermal Software provides users with unequalled flexibility in the design of top quality solar thermal systems.
Polysun Solar Thermal Software provides you with invaluable help in planning, designing and defining your system to the highest standards. Polysun enables you to figure out yields and energy savings and get an accurate cost analysis in a matter of minutes. All results are summarized in clear and detailed PDF-reports.
Maximize your solar sales and services
- Time-saving design
- Descriptive reports satisfy customers
- Successful incentive applications
- Build customer confidence through competence
Designing your ideal system in five easy steps
Step 1: Selecting worldwide weather data
- Reliable yield forecasts thanks to our global weather database including over 8000 weather stations worldwide
- Calculation of weather data for user-defined locations
- During the simulation the sun’s position is updated each 4 minutes
→ Accurate location selection helps build customer confidence
Step 2: defining your hydraulic scheme
- Polysun Solar Thermal Software provides users with the world’s largest and most comprehensive template selection. Polysun offers countless ready-made templates for the following systems:
- Domestic hot water
- Space heating
- Swimming pool
- Process heat/district heating
- Create yourself your own hydraulic template
- Have a template designed by your Polysun team
→ Predefined schemes make system design easier and save time
Step 3: Defining your consumers
- Enter daily hot water consumption or yearly demand
- Select your building features from the catalogue or define your heating energy demand
- Freely configure your consumption values, e.g with a load profile
→ Accurate simulations even when little detailed information is available.
Step 4: Dimensioning your system
- Polysun Solar Thermal Software provides you with a comprehensive database of commercially available products. Our database is constantly updated and promptly made available to all users.
- Collectors, tanks, heat generators, pumps, heat exchangers, etc.
- Catalogue integration with your own product range available
- Dimension and modify your system components, e.g. collector area and orientation
→ Certified data guarantee the reliability of simulation and yield values generated.
Step 5: Result evaluation
- Automatic display of simulation results
- Clear and detailed evaluations with PDF-reports instil confidence and trust in customers and support any subsidy applications.
- Displaying economic results (such as payback period, incentives, energy balance) is proof of your professionalism
- Monthly and hourly results for all components make it possible to monitor energy flows.
- All results can be graphically displayed.
→ Customer-specific reports build customer confidence and increase your sales opportunities