Polysun Heat Pump Software
Design and enhance your system with Polysun, the innovative simulation software for heat pump systems
Thanks to its easy-to-use definition as well as yield and economic viability calculation features Polysun Heat Pump Software provides users with unequalled flexibility in the design of top quality heat pump systems.
Polysun Heat Pump Software provides you with invaluable help in planning, designing and defining your system to the highest standards. Polysun enables you to figure out yields and energy savings and get an accurate cost analysis in a matter of minutes. All results are summarized in clear and detailed PDF-reports.
Designing your ideal system in four easy steps
Step 1: Defining your hydraulic scheme
- Polysun Heat Pump Software provides users with the world’s largest and most comprehensive template selection. Polysun offers countless ready-made templates for the following systems:
- Domestic hot water
- Space heating
- Ground-source and ground-water loops
- Expandable with compression cooling machines
- Design yourself your personal hydraulic template.
- Have a template designed by your Polysun team.
→ Predefined schemes make system design easier and save time
Step 2: Defining your consumers
- Enter daily hot water consumption or yearly demand
- Select your building features from the catalogue or define your heating energy demand
- Freely configure your consumption values, e.g with a load profile
→ Accurate simulations even when little detailed information is available.
Step 3: Dimensioning your system
- Polysun Heat Pump Software provides you with a comprehensive database of commercially available products. Our database is constantly updated and promptly made available to all users.
- Heat pumps, ground-source loops, tanks, conventional heat generators, pumps, heat exchangers, etc.
- Catalogue integration with own product range available.
- Dimension and modify system components such as borehole depth or soil composition.
→ Certified data guarantee the reliability of simulation and yield values generated.
Step 4: Result evaluation
- Automatic display of simulation results
- Clear and detailed evaluations with PDF-reports instil confidence and trust in customers and support any subsidy applications.
- Displaying economic results (such as payback period, incentives, energy balance) is proof of your professionalism
- Monthly and hourly results for all components make it possible to monitor energy flows.
- All results can be graphically displayed.
→ Customer-specific reports build customer confidence and increase your sales opportunities